Job Position: Online Community Moderator for Mighty Networks
- Start Up
Are you a huge fan of Dr. Nancy Trimboli’s content? Has your life been transformed by it? Would it excite you to see others have similar over-the-top experiences in healing and health? Do you love people, their stories, and want to help them? Are you curious to learn new things and would love to learn directly from Dr. Nancy Trimboli? Are you eager to learn more and get inside the head of Dr. Nancy to help your life and the lives of other? Are you energized by seeing others grow? (Not familiar with Dr. Nancy Trimboli’s content? See Sources at the end of this listing for more information.)
This job is a part time position that begins with remote production from start-up to completion of an online community through Mighty Networks. It is estimated this portion of your job may be 10 hours per week for approximately 6 weeks. Face to face contact with Dr. Nancy Trimboli and the Trimboli Chiropractic staff is essential at this stage.
Once Undercover Vitality is launched, the job entails Monday through Friday engagement with the community for 2 hours per day to nurture current members and draw in new members. Once per week, you’ll have a one-to-one conversation with Dr. Nancy about upcoming projects, community interaction and engagement, and goals.
A beta group of early users for Undercover Vitality is forming and excited to see this community launch. This community and its success are completely yours!
We are looking for someone who can:
- Put a Project Management Tool in place to launch Undercover Vitality on Mighty Networks
- Build a Community within Mighty Networks
- Upload regular content for the community
- Communicate with community in Dr. Nancy Trimboli’s voice
- Distill and concentrate Dr. Nancy Trimboli’s current content
- Engage community in courses
- Manage podcast guests and production
The skills you must possess and exhibit are:
- Project Management Skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Organizational Skills
- Able to Curate Current Content
- Able to take project from Concept to Completion
- Audio and Video Editing and Production
- Website management
This job is not for you if:
- You want to work alone
- You can begin a project, but don’t finish a project
- You don’t align with the Holistic Health Paradigm
- Only want to be paid per hour
- Are not fascinated by making connections between people
- Are only interested in a to-do list, not transforming others
We here at Trimboli Chiropractic work as a team!
- We respect and support each other while on the job and off
- We communicate and collaborate on a regular basis
- We give, love, and serve our community and patients out of abundance
- We are focused and work hard, but we have fun while doing it!
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay is $18 per hour. Once the community is launched, your earnings will include a commission on sales of 6%.
- Chiropractic adjustments at our Cedar Lake, Indiana location
- Paid time off
- Flexible Schedule
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discount
- Three weeks vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Worker's Comp
Location: This is primarily a remote job position. You must provide your own workspace. A stipend for equipment
and expenses can be provided. The weekly one-to-one meetings with Dr. Nancy Trimboli and staff are
preferred to be in person.
When applying for this position: Include your favorite You Tube video of Dr. Nancy’s, and tell us why
Sources for content: